Thursday, December 14, 2006

Resurrection

Rick may not be able to walk on water or cure leprosy, but he brought my ipod back from the dead. I tried everything on the apple support website, called Apple in Cuperinto or wherever the hell they are, brought it to the Budapest apple store--nope, sorry, see ya. Everyone told me it was a lost cause. But through my faith in Rick, I have my ipod again.

He told me to put it in the freezer for two hours.

That's right. I froze my ipod and now it's as good as new. I can't pretend I understand, but I'm not arguing. A good miracle is hard to find.

3 comments:

Jessamyn Harris said...

holy crap!!!
genius. pure genius.

Ganch said...

You know, I hate to say this...but it's dead again.

Such is the nature of life. Man! I can't believe it.

Ganch said...

Frailty, thy name is ipod. I fixed it again and then it died again. Why?